Friday, September 11, 2009

Cunts are never happy!

This is your Captain speaking…………welcome aboard fuckers.

There’s an old guy from Brooklyn on YouTube who did a video about how no matter what you do for a woman, it’s never good enough.  Well, the Kid from Brooklyn is right!

When I married my wife I was working a blue collar job and going to school.  Of  course AFTER the marriage she loved to tell me how my back-breaking labor and attending class didn’t compare to her government office job.  Why?  Because she had to supervise 3 or 4 people.  Nice huh.

Now I’m going to school full-time to get my MBA and I work full time in the financial industry making 3 times as much as I did then and guess what?  Yes, her low level government job is sooooooo much more stressfull than my full time job and student status.

They’re never fucking happy, they never lose that bullshit victim mentality.  Not to mention the fact that when she talks to her jabber-jaw fucking friends, she tries to take credit for what I’ve done.  Nevermind the fucking fact that I can’t even study in my own home.

That’s right, its just like on Sundays fellas, you’ve been there when its game time and that’s when she decides to fire up the vaccum.  Its passive aggressive bullshit like that, always interupting, complaining about some stupid shit, anything to keep me from doing my work but yet the bitch wants to take fucking credit.

Having a wife has been a handicap when it comes to my career and my education.  Hands fucking down!

Don’t make the same mistake I made guys.  If you aren’t meeting the women that you want to meet, look up some PUA information, its everywhere on the web and it does work.  DO NOT FUCKING SETTLE!!!!



It make take me a minute to get out, but I am getting the fuck out of this mess and I am NEVER getting married or living with a bitch ever again!

You’re now free to do shots about the cabin……

[Via http://no2marriage.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment