Friday, September 18, 2009

I'm a cocksucker first and foremost and I worship great cock.

Read after, “Seduction in the park makes my pussy very wet.”

I’d never been so excited in my life as Gavin and I made our way to the top of my stairs.

We weren’t drunk, but we were giggling as though we were.

Intoxicated on the thought of what was to come.

The second I unlocked my door, Gavin and I pushed our way through it and were immediately in each others arms.

Our lips connected and a surge of electricity filled our beings.

My pussy was humming, as I ran my hands across the material of his tight t-shirt that hugged his sexy body.

I moved my hands up past the cotton that strained from his biceps and cupped his face in my hands. I licked his lips, and glided my tongue across his beautiful teeth.

We inhaled each others breath as he cupped my rounded bottom with his strong hands, pulling my ass to him.

He knows in my Goddess books that I worship cock. He’s going to expect that from you.

And I intended to meet his expectations.

We made out all the way into my bedroom, only stopping long enough for me to unzip his shorts, dropping them to the floor. He stepped out of them, kicking off his shoes as he did.

A pre-cum wet spot had formed on his underwear, and I rubbed the head of his cock through the material.

I started to kneel.

“Wait,” he said in a breathy gasp. “Before you do that, I want . . . your panties.”

Within seconds Gavin had reached up underneath my skirt and slipped my panties off. I stepped out of them. He immediately brought the wet pink lace to his nose and inhaled my scent.

“Mmmmm,” he said.

Fuck, that guy is hot.

Drip, drip, drip my cunt juices streamed down either side of my slender legs and I dropped to my knees.

I felt like it was Christmas and cock was on my wish list. I slowly peeled back the wrapping and his hard cock sprung free from it’s binding.

“Mouthwatering,” I said.

I stripped Gavin out of his underwear and pushed him down, sitting him on the edge of my bed.

Then I went about doing what I do best . . . sucking cock.

Gavin was almost seven inches, and his bulbous, helmet-like head was irresistible

My mouth was salivating as placed both hands on his shaft. I went down onto him and suckled his perfect prick, allowing my spit to drip down his raging hard-on.

While I sucked his tasty prick into my wet mouth, I gently tugged and twisted his cock, jacking it. It wasn’t long and his whole shaft was slippery with my spit and I had pre-cum dripping from my chin.

So much for being shy.

Gavin gasped as I pulled his skin taught with my left hand, stroked him with my right, then teasingly licked the head of his cock.

Over and over I continued to run my tongue the length of his shaft, getting my hands nice and wet, keeping his shaft slick with spit.

I could tell Gavin was about to cum because his balls were starting to tighten.

So I slipped my t-shirt and bra off, letting my tits flop out and ready themselves to receive the splash of salty cum.

“Oh shit,” Gavin said taking my tits into his hands.

I sucked one of his nuts into my mouth, and then the other, prolonging his desire to cum.

Gavin continued to smell my dripping panties, smearing my scent all over his face.

“You wanna fuck my pussy?”

“Oh hell ya.”

“If you wanna fuck my pussy, you’re going to have to cum to me first.”

I pulled out all the stops and inserted my spit covered finger into Gavin’s asshole.

“Oh shit,” he said as he started spewing.

Fortunately, I was able to get a taste of his jizz, and allowed it to drip down onto my chin and land on my bouncing tits for his viewing pleasure.

“D, de, del . . .”

Speechless.

Gavin tried to say my name as I slowly slid my finger further into his asshole and sucked his cock all the way into the back of my throat and sucked him dry.

It was obvious to me that Gavin hadn’t expected that.

He lay back on the bed and I stripped out of my skirt.

“Your pussy is gorgeous and I want to fuck it.”

I straddled his thighs, not letting him touch my cunt.

He smiled.

I smiled.

It was also obvious to me that he didn’t know I was about to do it, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment