Sunday, November 1, 2009

Your Nice Ass

We were in your sister’s kitchen late one night.  You were drinking the last of the orange juice from the carton and had just taken off your shirt (yum).  You were wearing black dress pants.  Your sister walked into the doorway and was talking to us for a minute before she went to bed.

That was the first time that I remember consciously thinking what a freaking nice ass you have.  Especially with no shirt and dress pants…  I don’t know, they just do good things on you.

When you had turned to talk to your sister I kept looking at your ass.  Honestly couldn’t help it.  I’ve wondered if she saw me.  It was a little embarassing that I couldn’t keep my eyes off your backside, but… mm!  Seriously… mm!!!  I was so turned on.  You have such a nice ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment